From: Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Last rites: Various horde packages
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 05:03:43
1 Hello!
4 Would it make sense to move these ebuilds to a dedicated overlay?
5 I can think of one IPS that uses both Gentoo and Horde [1] (though I'm
6 not sure which version and if in combination). A imagine that a
7 dedicated overlay could be both a service to people who still rely on
8 horde and at the same time encourage them to step up to maintenance.
9 With a dedicated overlay we wouldn't need to worry about write access
10 as much as with the main tree.
13 [1] https://webmail.df.eu/horde/login.php