From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs: app-misc/mosquitto, dev-python/paho-mqtt, net-misc/zerotier
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 19:02:58
1 W dniu śro, 07.02.2018 o godzinie 07∶50 -0500, użytkownik Lucas Ramage
2 napisał:
3 > Hello,
4 >
5 > I can proxy maintain those if you'd like.
6 > I use those packages at work.
7
8 Sure. Since AFAICS you currently don't maintain any packages, we're
9 going to ask you to prove that you're capable of maintaining packages.
10 From a quick glance, you could bump mosquitto to EAPI 6 and bump
11 paho-mqtt to the new version.
12
13 Please submit a pull request adding yourself and proxy-maint to all
14 three of those packages, and doing the two tasks requested above and we
15 can continue there.