From: David Shakaryan <omp@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Projects and subproject status
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 09:58:18
1 Luca Barbato wrote:
2 > Please project leaders try to reply in short.
3 The following is for the Gentoo WM project.
4
5 > Are we fine?
6 We should be. The next answer should indicate where we can use some
7 improvement. As for the GNUstep packages, I'm not too sure what the
8 status is, but bugzilla doesn't reveal anything major.
9
10 > What are we going to do:
11 - Update FVWM and fix the ~5 bugs related to it.
12 - Fix a few miscellaneous fluxbox apps.
13 - Punt a couple of old, broken packages.
14 - Continue keeping things up to date.
17 David Shakaryan
18 --
19 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list