From: Brandon Hale <brandon@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] chroot USE flag?
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 02:37:24
1 On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 08:52, Alvaro Figueroa Cabezas wrote:
2 > On Jul 18 01:15, Brandon Hale wrote:
3 > > I propose a new USE flag for a few key services that would install the
4 > > package in a chroot "out of the box."
5 >
6 > > I further discussed this idea w/ memebers of the gentoo-hardened team
7 >
8 > Well, it the idea is to harden boxes, this chroot flag should
9 > apply to every service thinkable... (And this is a _lot_ of work)
10 >
11 > But is the idea is to really harden boxes, chroots should be forgoten,
12 > and capabilities applied :).
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list