From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: more up to date minimal install cd
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 13:47:41
1 Tiziano Mueller wrote:
2 > Marijn Schouten (hkBst) wrote:
3 >> I was wondering what is keeping us from releasing a minimal install cd more often than we do now.
4 >> Isn't almost everything needed for it already in the stable tree and thus tested? And if so isn't
5 >> it possible to fully automate generation of these cd's?
6 >
7 > I'd rather like to see that the stages are being updated more often.
8
9 This would certainly make more sense than updating the minimal CD, but the same
10 reasons for not doing apply as for the minimal.
13 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
14 Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project
15 --
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list