From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Six month major project on Gentoo
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 14:33:51
1 On 12/19/11 7:14 PM, Sébastien Fabbro wrote:
2 > One project that could be very useful for Gentoo is an automated
3 > stabilization/testing for ebuilds. Obviously it will require some work
4 > from the ebuild maintainers, but the ability to distribute the
5 > stabilization recipes across a volunteering Gentoo community via
6 > something like BOINC could be worth looking at.
7
8 I can help with guidance and mentoring here.
9
10 I'm maintaining a set of scripts
11 <http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/arch-tools.git;a=summary>
12 that I use for mass-stabilization and related tasks. If someone wants to
13 extend it so the testing can be distributed, that's great.