From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: New developer: Pierre-Yves Rofes (p-y)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 00:43:11
1 Petteri Räty wrote:
2
3 > It's a joint pleasure for me and diox to introduce to you Pierre-Yves
4 > "py" Rofes. Instead of the snake people he will be joining our security
5 > team. Py originates from Paris, France, and has just finished his
6 > studies in computer science. He'll be hired soon (or maybe already was?)
7 > as a security network engineer for a small consulting company.
8 >
9 YAY! aiui there's only 4 or 5 people in the security team, so well done for
10 getting another sucker^H^H^H volunteer, Tavis.
11
12 > Please give him the usual flamy welcome.
13 >
14 /me lights the barbecue.. ;)
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list