From: Don Seiler <rizzo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Global USE Flag Proposals for net-im
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:39:36
1 A number of the net-im packages are all using the same basic set of
2 local USE flags to enable certain IM protocols. I would like to propose
3 that these common USE flags be made global so the entries aren't defined
4 over and over again and users will be more aware of them.
5
6 jabber - Enable jabber protocol support
7 msn - Enable MSN Messenger protocol support
8 oscar - Enable Oscar (AIM/ICQ) protocol support
9 yahoo - Enable Yahoo Messenger protocol support
10
11 The others that are not common betwixt the various net-im packages can
12 remain local, but these core four I think are common enough for global
13 use.
14
15 Please let me know what you think.
16