From: Ben Lutgens <blutgens@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] httpd startup problem
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 09:08:31
1 On Fri, Jul 06, 2001 at 09:07:40AM +0200, Markus Hardt wrote:
2 >Hi, Ihsan!
3 >
4 >>I compile php module for apache. After starting apache, it's seem php
5 >>module did'nt work, .php file viewed as source.
6
7 apache is apache is apache. If you add
8 LoadModule /path/to/php.so to the appropriate section of httpd.conf it
9 should work fine. Seems pretty stupid to edit an initscript to change the
10 options to me.
13 >As I recall correctly, you have to specify a PHP option in the httpd initscript. I don't know the right variable because I haven't got a Gentoo system
14 >at hand right now. :-( The SSL option should be there, too.
15 >
16 >Hope I could help...
17 >
18 > Markus