From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Summary for 15 March 2007 special council meeting on CoC
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 06:20:33
1 Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> posted
2 1174051841.8633.45.camel@××××××××××××××××.org, excerpted below, on Fri,
3 16 Mar 2007 09:30:41 -0400:
4
5 > On Fri, 2007-03-16 at 09:28 +0000, Duncan wrote:
6 >> If it's not correct, that they are staff and /not/ devs, therefore
7 >> /not/ eligible for council, then I've misunderstood. Apologies for the
8 >> noise.
9 >
10 > Staff are "devs" and are eligible for the Council just as much as Infra
11 > are "staff" and eligible for the Council.
12
13 Thanks. That was my understanding as well, but it's good to have a solid
14 statement on it. (The reason I brought it up you addressed elsewhere.)
19 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list