From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, tomwij@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo commit in xml/htdocs/proj/en/bug-cleaners: index.xml
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 11:31:20
1 On 11/16/2013 10:27 AM, Tom Wijsman (tomwij) wrote:
2 > tomwij 13/11/16 10:27:43
3 >
4 > Added: index.xml
5 > Log:
6 > Initial project directory for the Bug Cleaners project.
7 >
8 > Revision Changes Path
9 > 1.1 xml/htdocs/proj/en/bug-cleaners/index.xml
10 >
11 > file : http://sources.gentoo.org/viewvc.cgi/gentoo/xml/htdocs/proj/en/bug-cleaners/index.xml?rev=1.1&view=markup
12 > plain: http://sources.gentoo.org/viewvc.cgi/gentoo/xml/htdocs/proj/en/bug-cleaners/index.xml?rev=1.1&content-type=text/plain
13 >
14 > Index: index.xml
15 > ===================================================================
16 > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
17 > <?xml-stylesheet href="/xsl/project.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>
18 > <?xml-stylesheet href="/xsl/guide.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>
19 > <!DOCTYPE project SYSTEM "/dtd/project.dtd">
20 >
21 > <project disclaimer="obsolete" redirect="http://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Bug_Cleaners">
22 > <name>Bug Cleaners</name>
23 > <longname>Gentoo Bug Cleaners</longname>
24 > <description>The Gentoo Bug Cleaners project aims to clean up the oldest bugs in Bugzilla.</description>
25 > <longdescription><p>Our goal is twofold, the main purpose of this project is to close bugs on Bugzilla that do no longer apply due to versions and/or packages that are no longer present in the Portage tree; as a side effect, it also tries to look for solutions to the oldest bugs. For those that still have use, it attempts to inform the persons involved in the bug that the bug is still open if the bug is important; inviting them to take a decision on it.</p></longdescription>
26 > </project>
32 I think this is unnecessary. Infra requested all new projects to be in
33 the Wiki so I don't think that you are supposed to add a proj/en page
34 anymore just so you can redirect it to the Wiki
37 Regards,
38 Markos Chandras