From: Rob Holland <tigger@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] [Fwd: LinuxWorld Expo Lonix After hours party]
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:39:45
1 Heya,
2
3 I intend to go to along to this and I recommend any Gentoo users/devs
4 come along for a beer and a chat as well. Good chance to come and ask
5 questions over an ale :)
6
7 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
8 Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:17:32 GMT
9 From: Tushar Joshi <tjoshi@×××××××××.uk>
11 Subject: [Gllug] Lonix - The London Linux User Group (October 2005 Meeting)
12
13 Hi ,
14
15 Here are the details of the next meeting for Lonix,
16
17 Date: Wednesday 5 Oct 2005
18 Time: 6pm onwards
19 Place: Champion - 1 Wellington Terrace W2 4LW - 0207 792 4527
20 Map: http://tinyurl.com/2nta9
21 Nearest Tube: Notting Hill Gate
22 Phone: 07980 224772
23
24 This month we'll be going to the Champion in Notting Hill Gate.
25 Which is a stone's throw from Olympia2 where the LinuxWorld
26 Expo show is happening this month on the 5th and 6th October.
27 If you are going to come along to the show you must register
28 to gain free entrance, which will be 15 on the door!
29 http://www.linuxworldexpo.co.uk
30
31 We'll meet up at the end of the show on the 5th October at 5.00pm
32 at the Lonix stand and go down in a group. If you're going there
33 on your own the nearest tube is Notting Hill Gate and it's a short
34 walk to the Champion. On exiting the station head towards the
35 Waterstones/Rymans direction. You'll see the Champion on your left.
36
37 We have the entire downstairs and beer garden reserved for us. A
38 variety of fine ales and beers are served as well as a huge
39 selection of reasonably priced food, from sausage and mash to
40 cray fish.