From: Tom von Schwerdtner <tvon@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Cc: tvon@×××××.org, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] libdbi ebilds (revised)
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 11:17:52
1 (I think I forgot to attach the ebuild last time...oh well)
2
3 I split it up into the main libs, the mysql plugin and the pgsql plugin.
4 The DB-version dependancies are based on the current mysql and pgsql
5 versions in portage, but I dont know what the minimums really are (I suppose
6 it dosent matter anyways).
7
8 For the plugins, I asumed libdbi would be put in dev-libs/libdbi, so those
9 lines will need to be changed if it is put somewhere else.
10
11 I didnt test the postgres plugin because I dont have postgres installed, but
12 there were only a few lines to change so it should be fine.
13
14 -Tom

libdbi-0.6.2.ebuild application/octet-stream
libdbi-mysql-0.6.2.ebuild application/octet-stream
libdbi-pgsql-0.6.2.ebuild application/octet-stream