From: Michal Januszewski <spock@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 19:25:32
Hi,

I have a bunch of packages that I no longer use and have little to no
motivation to maintain. I will be replacing myself with
maintainer-needed in their metadata.xml in a few days.  If you want to
take them, feel free to edit metadata.xml directly -- no need to ask
for permission :)

These are all low maintenance packages with no open bugs, the exception being ekg, for which there is an open request for a live ebuild (bug 300017). Thanks, -- Michal Januszewski http://people.gentoo.org/spock