From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: Gentoo Developers <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] dev-php mass package stabilization (ATTN non-x86 arches)
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 23:43:11
1 Hi,
2
3 I've just marked a large set of packages in dev-php stable on x86,
4 mostly the PEAR packages, but a number of others as well. The great
5 majority of them are long overdue for being marked stable, so it's been
6 done finally.
7
8 Would all arches please mark the following as stable:
9 dev-php/php-4.3.7-r1
10 dev-php/php-cgi-4.3.7-r1
11 dev-php/mod_php-4.3.7-r1
12
13 Additionally, would the PPC and Sparc devs (other arches may wish to
14 check the attached list and consider going stable on some of the
15 packages they already have, or adding their keywords as unstable for
16 things they don't have presently) please either mark the attached list
17 of packages as stable, or inform me that I can go ahead and do it?
18
19 For PPC and Sparc only: If I don't get any response on it in 48 hours,
20 I'll consider that as you know of no bugs stopping the packages from
21 being marked stable, and mark them stable for your arches myself.
24 Robin Hugh Johnson
25 E-Mail : robbat2@××××××××××××××.net
26 Home Page : http://www.orbis-terrarum.net/?l=people.robbat2
27 ICQ# : 30269588 or 41961639
28 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85

list text/plain