From: Olivier Crete <tester@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 19, reloaded (again)
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 19:23:06
1 I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one who thinks that stable should
2 mean frozen, ie not moving and not, slowly moving or somewhat slowly
3 moving..
4
5 While I'm at it, I propose renaming the GLEP 19 to "Gentoo Frozen
6 Portage Tree" so people will not think that its about package stability.
7