From: dams <dams@×××.fr>
To: wolf31o2@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] new use flag editor : profuse
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 13:32:40
1 Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2
3 >On Wed, 2004-12-08 at 03:41 +0100, dams wrote:
6 >>Hello,
7 >>
8 >>I have coded profuse, a gtk2 use flag editor (and more), and I think
9 >>it's working great. If you could test it and give me your feedback,
10 >>comments, remarks, wanted features, etc...
11 >>
12 >>http://www.damz.net/profuse/
16 >Does it work if your profile is cascading? I know the cascading editor
17 >isn't completed.
21 Yes it works if your profile is cascading. Actually it understands only
22 cascading profiles. A flat profile is a special cascading profile.
23 You can specify your profile with --profile-dir and your portage dir
24 with --portage-dir. Otherwise it takes the default (/etc/make.profile
25 and /usr/portage)
28 dams
32 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list