From: Danny van Dyk <kugelfang@g.o>
To: Gentoo Core List <gentoo-core@l.g.o>, Gentoo Development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>, amd64@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Killing Nemo...
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 15:52:42
2 Hash: SHA1
3
4 Hi all,
5
6 Please backup all data you might still have on nemo.amd64.dev.gentoo.org
7 as plasmaroo and I are going to kill it in approx. 72 hours. We will
8 set up a fresh system and restricted access for releng people only. For
9 those developers requiring access to an AMD64 system, please consider
10 switching to our shiny new boxes pitr and dustball.amd64.dev.gentoo.org,
11 which will be online soon thanks to Mike's and Corey's efforts. Current
12 ETA is late next week AFAIK.
13
14 Just FYI, these accounts are endangered:
15
16 araujo
17 astinus
18 axxo
19 azarah
20 beejay
21 blackace
22 cardoe
23 chriswhite
24 compnerd
25 eldad
26 eradicator
27 fafhrd
28 gregkh
29 jforman
30 jhuebel
31 ka0ttic
32 karltk
33 kingtaco
34 koon
35 kosmikus
36 kugelfang
37 latexer
38 lu_zero
39 lv
40 neysx
41 osuadmin
42 plasmaroo
43 pythonhead
44 r3pek
45 ramereth
46 ribosome
47 robbat2
48 rocket
49 solar
50 spock
51 spyderous
52 squinky86
53 stsp
54 tantive
55 tigger
56 tseng
57 vapier
58 weeve
59 wolf31o2
60
61 Danny
62 - --
63 Danny van Dyk <kugelfang@g.o>
64 Gentoo/AMD64 Project, Gentoo Scientific Project
72 --
73 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list