From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Future developer
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 20:59:02
On Friday 30 June 2006 21:54, Paul de Vrieze wrote:
> I'm proud to announce the arival of a future developer. His name is "Tom".
Congratulations Paul :) Now you can join that club of old geezers :P
> ps. If I'm a bit away these days, it is due to me being preoccupied with my > mentoring task.
Take your time, at the end we'll need fresh developers soon enough, all the others are burning out ;) -- Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] Future developer Patrick Kursawe <phosphan@g.o>