From: Stuart Herbert <stuart.herbert@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New project: Gentoo Seeds
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 00:35:15
1 On 9/21/06, Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o> wrote:
2 > Could you please planning something about acting as liason between
3 > projects touched by seeds?
4 >
5 > E.G. random guy starts contributing a media seed, I'd like to be
6 > notified and maybe have also x11 people notified, just in case the seed
7 > overlay is doing something that I won't support.
8 >
9 > Sounds reasonable?
10
11 Very reasonable. We'll do our very best to achieve that.
12
13 One other rule I'll be operating is that every seed needs to be owned
14 by a full Gentoo developer, preferably someone who is from the project
15 that the seed most directly relates to.
16
17 Best regards,
18 Stu
19 --