From: Patrick Kursawe <phosphan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] mythtv
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 07:02:54
1 On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 09:00:36AM +0200, Tony Clark wrote:
2 > > At home I have only a dialup connection, and I won't have access to a CD
3 > > burner before monday. If nobody tried until then, maybe I will, if I find
4 > > the time.
5 > You don't need a CD burner for it, just a TV card. You do need net acess to
6 > get your local tv guide. Getting the local tv guide is handled by xmltv
7 > which also in bugs waiting. Any comments or improvements would also be
8 > welcome.
9
10 And the package and all its dependencies will get on my harddisk using
11 IP over telepathy?
12
13 Would be nice,
14