From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Candidates for global USE flags
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2011 02:48:25
On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 11:19:26 +0300
Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o> wrote:

> > 17 tools > > 9 utils > > tools, and utils, what's the difference? perhaps pick one and unify them > into global USE flag
Saying what? "Install optional tools or utilities." That's pretty useless as far as descriptions go. I'd rather they were local flags describing exactly what gets installed. -- fonts, gcc-porting, it makes no sense how it makes no sense toolchain, wxwidgets but i'll take it free anytime @ EFFD 380E 047A 4B51 D2BD C64F 8AA8 8346 F9A4 0662

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Candidates for global USE flags James Broadhead <jamesbroadhead@×××××.com>