From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: Samuel Bernardo <samuelbernardo.mail@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] dev-python/rstcheck-3.3.1: Add rstcheck python package (#16399)
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 22:18:52
1 On Thu, 25 Jun 2020 23:11:29 +0100
2 Samuel Bernardo <samuelbernardo.mail@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Hi,
5 >
6 > I send this email to ask for your help on selecting the project
7 > maintainer for a new ebuild.
8 >
9 > I created a pull request for the ebuild in subject[1] and the QA
10 > reports complaints about missing project maintainer[2]. What should I
11 > do?
12 >
13 > Thanks
14 >
15 > [1] https://github.com/gentoo/gentoo/pull/16399
16 >
17 > [2]
18 > https://qa-reports.gentoo.org/output/gentoo-ci/2e4d12bbfa/output.html#dev-python/rstcheck
22 You add yourself as primary maintainer. The proxy maintainers will add
23 themselves for the merge to the repo after all review is done. This
24 will mean that you will need to maintain the pkg, do the version bumps,
25 etc.. The proxy team will help merge the changes to the ebuild tree.