From: Nick Jones <carpaski@××××××.net>
To: Denys Duchier <duchier@×××××××××.de>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] another snag: emerge -Up --deep gtkhtml
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 07:00:48
1 > I hope my continued reports on "emerge -U" are neither out of place
2 > nor too tiresome. Today, I "emerge sync"'d, tried "emerge -Up --deep
3 > world" and got the following error:
4
5 They'd be better as bugs. List mail and forums get no where near the
6 attention IRC and bugs.gentoo.org get.
7
8 -U is not perfect yet and is presently on the back burner, awaiting
9 a major cleanup effort in 2.1. It's no where near critical, not
10 anywhere near easy to implement, and therefore isn't particularly high
11 on the to-do list.
12
13 --NJ