From: Donny Davies <woodchip@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-dev] RC6 Boot ISO
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 17:19:18
1 > What brand BIOS and BIOS version does your motherboard have? The most
2 > recent version of isolinux (we're using the next most recent version) has
3 > this fix:
4 > ISOLINUX: Bug workaround for Award BIOS 4.51, and perhaps other buggy
5 > BIOSes as well.
6
7 bx2i1012.zip - P2B BIOS Ver. 1012. 04/20/2000
8 ^^this is the *latest* BIOS revision for this particular MB I have. I think I
9 probably installed it the same week. I really *should* have said in the first
10 report, that I didnt discount a possible BIOS bug. I meant to anyway :)
11
12 This Asus MB does in fact, have the Award 4.51PG BIOS, rev 1012 of course.
13
14 Im glad I was fairly specific in my report, this looks like a match to me.
15 Would you mind terrribly updating to this patchversion? :)
16
17 Cheers
20 Donny