From: Todd Berman <tberman@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Mono eBuild
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 14:49:09
1 ive spoken to foser briefly about mono and .net issues in general.
2
3 right now, mono-debugger .2.2 wont build against mono-.24, hopefully
4 with the upcoming (soon) mono release this will all be fixed.
5
6 Now, I cant speak for all the gentoo developers, or for gentoo itself,
7 but as a gentoo developer, I am committed to fully supporting mono in
8 any and all ways possible. Hopefully over the next couple of weeks
9 foser will put monodoc into portage, and other mono improvements :)
10
11 --Todd
12