From: Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] The request to abolish games team policy
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 11:39:04
1 On 15/07/14 14:18, Sergey Popov wrote:
2 > 14.07.2014 22:11, hasufell пишет:
3 >> I will continue to work with Mr_Bones_, but if any1 says there is no
4 >> problem with the games project, then he either doesn't know anything
5 >> about the situation or he doesn't want to know.
6 >>
7 >> Again, you seem to be the only council member who cares to mediate here.
8 >> That is pretty frustrating.
9 >>
10 > Just disband the games team and make the new one with you and Mr_Bones
11 > as a members.
12 >
13 > There is no point in having games team that actually does nothing.
14 > Sometimes you just need to takeover the power and do things on your own,
15 > like we do with arm team.
16 >
17 > vapier was not angry when we took leadership from him(leaving him as
18 > ordinary team member), so i think you could do this for games team as well.
19
20 's/disband the games team/move mr_bones_ to the lead of the current
21 team, as what's what he has been for couple of years de facto/'