From: Pengcheng Xu <i@××××××××.moe>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Current state of arm and arm64 architecture in Gentoo Linux
Date: Wed, 02 May 2018 06:36:40
1 Then I'll use the arm64 stage for my project. Thanks for the information!
2
3 2018年5月1日(火) 3:52 Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>:
4
5 > On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 7:39 AM, Pengcheng Xu <i@××××××××.moe> wrote:
6 >
7 >> Hi all,
8 >>
9 >> I'm currently working on my Gentoo GSoC project (
10 >> https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#5132157995974656 ), and
11 >> I'm wondering what's the current work state of Gentoo Linux's arm
12 >> architecture. The last stage3 tarball update date was 20161127, and, as
13 >> it's quite dated compared to popular architectures (e.g. amd64), does that
14 >> mean the architecture is no longer actively maintained anymore?
15 >>
16 >> And I've read about the arm64 architecture for Gentoo Linux. Is that
17 >> still considered experimental for now?
20 > packages.gentoo.org should have support for arm64 soon. Its queued behind
21 > some security related updates.
22 >
23 > -A
26 >> Thanks in advance,