From: hasufell <hasufell@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [gentoo-project] Re: towards a more distributed model
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 19:36:08
1 On 11/20/2014 12:41 PM, Jauhien Piatlicki wrote:
2 > On 11/20/2014 05:39 AM, hasufell wrote:
3 >>
4 >> I see a lot of things to figure out (especially PM-side, tools-side,
5 >> maybe even PMS, maybe even repository layout, but also documentation and
6 >> if it makes sense culture-wise), but I don't see a fundamental
7 >> unsolvable problem here.
10 > It would be interesting to see a draft of those proposals. Could you
11 > start writing it somewhere on the wiki? Then we can discuss more
12 > concrete technical things. Even if it will not result in more
13 > distributed model for Gentoo, it could improve our current model of
14 > overlays.
17 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Distributed_Gentoo