From: Mike Myers <fluffymikey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] KDE, metapackages, and monolithic packages
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 20:13:12
1 John Myers wrote:
2
3 >On Saturday 25 February 2006 10:33, Mike Myers wrote:
6 >>emerge --newuse kde-meta
9 >use also '--deep'.
10 >Also, consider using 'world' as the target
11 >Also, you don't have to unmerge packages before re-merging them.
14 What do I use if I just want to re-emerge a single package with the same
15 useflags? Like if something broke or if I'm using an overlay? Like, if
16 I just wanted to reinstall noatun for instance. Is there a way to do
17 that without having to have everything else reemerged? If I use the
18 metapackage, the ebuild for any specific package is blocked by the
19 metapackage ebuilds.
20 --
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list