From: Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o>
To: Carsten Lohrke <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re[2]: [gentoo-dev] quixote currently unmaintained
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 17:14:37
1 1.11.2005, 18:04:08, Carsten Lohrke wrote:
2
3 > On Monday 31 October 2005 22:44, Petteri Räty wrote:
4 >> Checked the bugzilla and the two open bugs seem to be version bumps. I
5 >> think the policy is not to remove working ebuilds from the tree although
6 >> they are not maintained by anyone.
7
8 > It's not policy to keep unmaintained stuff in the repository either. I really
9 > welcome it, when someone takes the stance to clean out the tree a bit.
10 > There's too much unmaintained or even broken stuff in it.
11
12 > I think Grant should go for it, unless you or someone else takes over
13 > maintainership.
14
15 OK, lets remove perl.
19 Jakub