From: Wolfram Schlich <wschlich@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in sys-fs/ncdu: ChangeLog ncdu-1.3.ebuild
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 15:36:38
1 * Robert Buchholz <rbu@g.o> [2007-10-08 05:53]:
2 > On Thursday, 4. October 2007, Josh Sled wrote:
3 > > Wolfram Schlich <wschlich@g.o> writes:
4 > > > * Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o> [2007-10-03 19:12]:
5 > > >> On 12:43 Wed 03 Oct , Wolfram Schlich wrote:
6 > > >> > And *please*, don't send such mails to this
7 > > >> > list *and* to my address in addition.
8 > > >>
9 > > >> You can add a procmail rule to detect duplicates using a cache and
10 > > >> checking Message-Id, with formail. Examples of this are all over
11 > > >> the place. It's a useful rule to have for many reasons besides
12 > > >> this.
13 > > >
14 > > > Yeah, but it's unpredictable *which* one of the two mails makes
15 > > > it first onto my system, thus the one *not* sent to the list might
16 > >
17 > > Sigh.
18 > >
19 > > It is the same message, addressed To/Cc: you and/or the list, no
20 > > matter which one is delivered first. So just put all list(+private)
21 > > filtering before personal filtering.
22 >
23 > That doesn't work when filtering for List-Id headers which can be nicely
24 > used with regex matching like so:
25 > [...]
26
27 Yup, I *only* filter mailing lists by list related headers like List-Id:
28 and others -- filtering list mails by To:/Cc:/Subject: headers is
29 broken by design.
30
31 My current gentoo-commits reply spamfilter looks like this:
32 --8<--
33 ## Gentoo spam
34 :0
35 * ^From:.*@gentoo\.org