From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 15:58:21
1 On 10/19/2013 04:43 PM, Daniel Campbell wrote:
2 >> x11-wm/fluxbox
6 > I'm not a developer (but have a completed dev test that doesn't know
7 > where to go...). I'm interested in nabbing x11-wm/fluxbox (and any
8 > related projects that are still alive). I use Fluxbox daily and keep an
9 > eye on upstream. It'd be nice to be able to contribute something
10 > worthwhile to Gentoo, even if it's just one package (for now).
13 Hi Daniel,
14
15 That's fine. Please contact the proxy-maintainers[1] team to discuss
16 this further.
17
18 [1] https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Proxy_Maintainers
21 Regards,
22 Markos Chandras - Gentoo Linux Developer
23 http://dev.gentoo.org/~hwoarang