From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ebuild and package option
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 08:41:14
1 On Sat, Apr 28, 2001 at 11:24:47AM +0200, Joerg Krause wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > after using "ebuild foobar.ebuild package" for the first time I have a
5 > file called All in /usr/portage/packages. After creating a directory
6 > /usr/portgage/All I have a correct All/foobar.tbz2 package. This might
7 > be easy to fix.
8
9 Now fixed on cvs. Thanks for the bug report. The fix should show up on rsync
10 in 9 minutes; just rsync in a bit and remerge the latest version of Portage for
11 the fix.
14 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
15 President/CEO http://www.gentoo.org
16 Gentoo Technologies, Inc.