From: Chuck Short <zul@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Apache build
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 16:37:42
1 Hi Josh,
2
3 If you do have a problem with the apache ebuild please let us know either by emailing me, bugzilla, or joining the gentoo-web mailing list.
4 The only way we can make the apache ebuilds better is by listening to your comments either good or bad. Being confrontational will get you no where and is quite silly.
5
6 Regards
7
8 chuck