From: Kent Fredric <kentnl@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] The changes about the stabilization process
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2016 12:50:09
On Sun, 25 Dec 2016 13:41:29 +0100
Agostino Sarubbo <ago@g.o> wrote:

> NOTE: I'm intending this message as a sort of announcement to invite everyone > to port their stable requests. I guess there isn't much to discuss here. If > you don't like some of the changes that have been done, please open a specific > thread about. > > Thanks.
A quick rundown on attaching stabilization lists as files might be helpful, especially in regards to that flag having three states, the "undefined" state (ie: no such flag) , and both "-" and "+" states. Also steps to take in regards to getting a "Flags: sanitycheck-" report should be clarified. ( I assume these will all be in the wiki, I'm just jotting them here under the presumption that the content of this email and its replies will be used as a baseline for the wiki )