From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] glibc-2.3.2-r[68] libpthread -> segmentation fault
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 07:02:01
1 Norberto Bensa wrote:
2
3 > Yeah, I thought about that, but it seems that this problem is related to K6
4 > chips. I wanted some input from the subscribers to this list before I go to
5 > file a bug report.
6
7 > Yep, I'm running glibc-2.3.2-r8 on pentium2 and 3. The K6 boxes are the
8 > problem :-/
9
10 Rather weird. I've got a Duron 700MHz running happy with nptl. K6's
11 are i586, right? Maybe nptl doesn't play nice with i586 machines...
14 --Kumba
17 "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world:
18 small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are
19 elsewhere." --Elrond
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list