From: Matthew Kennedy <mkennedy@g.o>
To: "Hallgrimur H. Gunnarsson" <hhg@g.o>
Cc: George Shapovalov <george@g.o>, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Maintainer of the lisp ebuilds
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 20:51:54
1 "Hallgrimur H. Gunnarsson" <hhg@g.o> writes:
2
3 > On 29.12.2003 George Shapovalov <george@g.o> wrote:
4
5 [...]
6
7 > I'd be interested in helping out to some extent. I've joined the lisp
8 > herd so I'll be watching the bugflow. I'm more interested in scheme
9 > related things than all the common lisp packages, so I guess my focus
10 > will be on helping to keep scheme packages working and perhaps adding
11 > a few more. My first work was to commit the mit-scheme binary ebuild,
12 > which seems to have been lingering on bugzilla for a long time.
13
14 Hi Hallgrimur,
15
16 Great! The scheme stuff in portage could do with some integration
17 and maintenance. It would rock to see more scheme libraries added
18 an integrated with the various scheme compilers. Something along the
19 lines of the Common Lisp Controller scheme we have currently?
20
21 We currently have a new developer going through the sign-up process
22 who has an interest in scheme maintenance (bug #37864), perhaps you
23 can coordinate with him.
24
25 Matt
26 --