From: Marco Scardovi <marco@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] My resignation from Gentoo
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 04:38:16
1 Hi everyone,
2
3 while I'm writing these words I'm full of sadness because you all are an
4 awesome family before being an incredible team.
5 It's been a while I've been thinking about that but actually I've realized
6 Gentoo is just something where I spending and "trash" the biggest part of
7 my time (not only free time but actually all my time) and I can't continue
8 like that.
9 I don't know if I will come back again or not but actually I have to take a
10 long pause for me and for people around me in my private life.
11 @sam, @juippis: if you mind I'll leave my PRs open on github, otherwise
12 tell me here or on irc. I really want to thank you for your patience (like
13 other people here :D).
14
15 You are all awesome and I won't thank you enough for all the thing you
16 have done for me.
17
18 /me hides.
19
20 Marco Scardovi ( scardracs )
21
22 PS
23
24 My resignation is for GURU, BGO and WIKI too: I will start today adding m-n
25 to metadatas