From: Sebastian Werner <sebastian@××××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: AW: [gentoo-dev] Problems with rc5
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:38:47
1 Is this method to remember better than the previous to copy files to
2 /etc/devfs...??
3 Yes it is, i think. I work in background and i must not know about this...
4 ;-)))
5
6 Thanks,
7
8 Sebastian
9
10 -----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
11 Von: gentoo-dev-admin@××××××××××.org
12 [mailto:gentoo-dev-admin@××××××××××.org]Im Auftrag von Daniel Robbins
13 Gesendet: Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2001 17:03
14 An: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
15 Betreff: Re: [gentoo-dev] Problems with rc5