From: Matthias Langer <mlangc@×××.at>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Distrowatch
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 21:24:44
1 On Wed, 2007-03-14 at 18:18 +0100, Christian Faulhammer wrote:
2 > "Kevin F. Quinn" <kevquinn@g.o>:
3 >
4 > > So please, friends, just ignore it, nothing positive will come of it.
5 >
6 > Unfortunately it made its way onto big news site and lowers the view
7 > on Gentoo even more. From many comments I read we are a dying distro.
8
9 Gentoo will die the moment nobody cares for it any more; as long as big
10 news sites care to spread some FUD about it every now and then, this is
11 definitely not the case! so heads up - Gentoo is a great distro!
14 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list