From: Ken Cutshall <kencutshall@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Pledge of Allegiance. Please forward
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 01:34:18
4 Target E-mailing & Creative Services
10 <!--
11 td.bodytext { font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; font-style: normal; color:black; }
12 td.navtext { font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; font-style: normal; color:black; }
13 a { font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; font-style: normal; color:#000000; text-decoration: underline; hover; }
14 .nav { font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; font-style: normal; color:#000000; text-decoration: none; hover; }
15 font.bodytext { font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; font-style: normal; color:black; }
16 font.navtext { font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; font-style: normal; color:#000000; text-decoration: none}
17 a:hover { font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; color: #993366; }
18 -->
29 Targeted
30 OPT-IN E-Mail Services
31 Orlando,
32 FL - Atlanta, GA

Looking for cost effective emailing?

36 Are you having difficulties with your emailiing?

41 407-539-0615
42 - 404-806-6124
43
44 Take us for
45 a test drive!
54  Targeted
55 Opt-In Mailings
56 & Campaign Hosting

Tailored for your

62 individual needs. Highly targeted E-mail "Opt-In"
63 and Postal Mail campaigns.
64
65 Included in every campaign at no
66 extra cost:

67

Design

68 of your broadcast message including Graphics,
69
70 Conversion to HTML and Hosting.
71
72 Opt-In List Generation/Management: We can help
73 you generate your own opt-in lists or manage your current
74 lists for a fraction of what you would pay a broker.
75 100% List "OWNERSHIP" !

76

Web

77 Site Design: Let us design your private marketing site.

News

80 Letter Promotions: Promote your company through monthly
81 newsletters.

82

RECEIVE

83 THE GREATEST RETURN ON YOUR MARKETING DOLLAR

84

Targeted

85 Messages Delivered Base Price
86
87 500,000 Messages $1,750
88 1 Million Messages $3,399
89 2 Million Messages $4,499
90 3 Million Messages $7,799
91 5 Million Messages $12,299
92 10 Million Messages $16,899

93

"Companies

94 who outsource their e-mail marketing operations actually
95 have a better conversion rate (6%) than companies that
96 do not (1.4%)."

105 Fresh
106 Email Addresses

The key to a good return on your email

112 campaign is NEW addresses. Our automated servers harvest
113 new addresses around the clock. We offer lists as a direct
114 purchase or as a monthly service.

115

250,000 e-mails $100.00

116 500,000 e-mails $125.00
117 1,000,000 e-mails $200.00
118 5,000,000 e-mails $400.00

Monthly

121 Service 150.00*
122 Includes:
123 4,000,000 e-mails/month
124 'E-Mail-IT' Cloaking Software Updates
125 FTP Access
126 URL Cloaking Software

*Three

130 months required, lists and software download from our
131 FTP server.

140 Email-IT
141 CSC Proxy Service

Send your e-mails

147 directly through our servers.

148

Our in house 'Email-IT' True Stealth

149 System is based on Unix know-how sending technology,
150 providing real anonymous instant delivery.
151
152 Forget problems with ISP 's your IP address will never
153 be shown in our e-mail headers.

154

You send directly into OUR servers which

155 then send your mail out to the world, FAST!

156

FAST! FAST! FAST!

157 Use your CABLE or DSL connection for mind blowing SPEEDS!

'Email-IT' Pricing is based

160 on number of e-mails you can send monthly. You only pay
161 for what you send successfully!
162
163 Priced from $400

174  Safe
175 Bulk Email Software

Don't worry about

181 losing your ISP again. Our NEW software system goes beyond
182 open relays and desktop servers. This is NEW and it is
183 the ONLY software of it's kind.

'EMail-IT' Home &

186 Office Kit Includes:
187 Stealth System Software
188 Bulk Mailer
189 List Manager
190 Email Extractor
191 Daisy
192 Chain Connector
193 WWW URL Cloaking Device
194 1 User License and Key
195 2 Instructional Cd's
196 1 'EMail-IT'
197 Owners
198 Manual
199 1 Full hour walk through of
200 your installation and set up!
201
202 Also includes:
203 Complete How To Files &
204 Telephone Support*

205

Price: $475

206 Fedex shipping included!
207
208 Order now and we will start you off with 100,000
209 fresh email addresses.

*Telephone Support Free for first 30 days

212 only.