From: Uwe Reimann <gentoo-dev@××××××××××××××××.net>
To: liquidx@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Problem with python
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 12:50:35
> Hi Uwe, > > I'm not sure what the Makefile you attached is for and why. That is just > a pre-generated python Makefile that is included in the python-2.2 > installation (/usr/lib/python2.2/config/Makefile). > > You haven't told us what the "problem with configuring python" is? > > Cheers,
Hi Alastair, the Makefile is generated during configuration of Python-2.2.2. The actual problem is that not all variables are substituted right. On the left side of $(TKPATH) you can see the rest of some other variable (ending with 'H'). I'm also pretty sure, it should be named 'module.o', not 'odule.o'. It looks like some characters just get dropped. Any ideas about that? Best regards, Uwe Modules/H)$(TKPATH)module$(SO): ; $(LDSHARED) -o Modules/H)$(TKPATH)module$(SO) Modules/odule.o: $(srcdir)/Modules/odule.c; $(CC) $(PY_CFLAGS) -c $(srcdir)/Modules/odule.c -o Modules/odule.o -- gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list