From: "Harald van Dijk" <truedfx@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] status of http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 11:54:35
1 On Mon, Nov 21, 2005 at 02:18:21AM -0500, Curtis Napier wrote:
2 > If you have access to a Macintosh, Windows, *BSD or any other OS or
3 > Browser please test the site and include your OS and the browser version
4 > in your feedback. I haven't received feedback from Konqueror or Safari
5 > so feedback from those browsers would be much appreciated.
6
7 With IE 5 for Mac, the top bar looks messed up:
8 http://dev.gentoo.org/~truedfx/ie5mac.png
9
10 I haven't looked for a way to get it displayed right yet; if I find
11 something before you do, I'll let you know :)