From: Daniel Campbell <zlg@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Working Group meeting 18th of September
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 05:54:24
1 On 09/13/2016 06:54 AM, k_f@g.o wrote:
2 > Dear Working Group,
3 >
4 > The discussions and preliminary drafting of the report is progressing,
5 > but so far with a lack of participation from several devs that signed up
6 > to be members of the WG process. To involve a broader group in the
7 > discussions, we will hold the first WG meeting in #gentoo-wg-stable on
8 > Sunday 18th at 19:00 UTC
9 >
10 > As previously announced the repo for the LaTeX document is at
11 > git://git.sumptuouscapital.com/gentoo/wg-stable.git
12 >
13 > And a rendered pdf is available at:
14 > https://download.sumptuouscapital.com/gentoo/main.pdf
15 >
16 > We have sent a request to the arch teams with a series of questions and
17 > hope to have some more answers from them as well ahead of the meeting.
18 >
19 > If there are other specific topics you'd like to raise, please email the
20 > alias.
21 >
22 > Brgds,
23 > K_F
24 >
25 > [Sent from my HTC, as it is not a secured device there are no
26 > cryptographic keys on this device, meaning this message is sent without
27 > an OpenPGP signature. In general you should *not* rely on any
28 > information sent over such an unsecure channel, if you find any
29 > information controversial or un-expected send a response and request a
30 > signed confirmation]
31 >
32 It's a bit late, but were any transcripts or summaries written wrt the
33 meeting that (I hope) was held? I'd be interested in reading it.
36 Daniel Campbell - Gentoo Developer
37 OpenPGP Key: 0x1EA055D6 @ hkp://keys.gnupg.net
38 fpr: AE03 9064 AE00 053C 270C 1DE4 6F7A 9091 1EA0 55D6