From: Tobias Scherbaum <dertobi123@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] One-Day Gentoo Council Reminder for April
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 16:33:00
1 Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > This is your one-day friendly reminder ! The monthly Gentoo Council
3 > meeting is tomorrow in #gentoo-council on irc.freenode.net. See the
4 > channel topic for the exact time (but it's probably 2000 UTC).
5 >
6 > If you're supposed to show up, please show up. If you're not supposed
7 > to show up, then show up anyways and watch your Council monkeys dance
8 > for you.
9 >
10 > For more info on the Gentoo Council, feel free to browse our homepage:
11 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/
14 I'd like to vote on whether to approve GLEP 54.
15
16 As for EAPI=3 the only thing I've got a question on for now is
17 doexample. I'm not sure if we really need an additional doexample as
18 from my understanding examples are in most if not all cases docs which
19 then could be installed using dodoc.
20
21 Tobias