From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: "Kevin F. Quinn" <kevquinn@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 52 - GLEP 23 revisited
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 17:13:28
1 On Wednesday 20 September 2006 12:43, Kevin F. Quinn wrote:
2 > Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o> wrote:
3 > > We already have an existing LICENSE keywording in the ebuilds,
4 > > why not just focus on patching portage to allow a make.conf variable
5 > > for allowed licenses and block based on that?
6 >
7 > Sounds good enough to me. Perhaps two variables; ALLOW_LICENSES and
8 > DENY_LICENSES (with wildcard support).
9
10 it's called ACCEPT_LICENSES and it's outlined in GLEP 23
11 -mike