From: Dominik Westner <westner@×××××××××××.com>
To: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
Cc: Gentoo-Dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>, "Yrjö Hatakka" <yrjo.hatakka@×××××××.fi>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] baselayout 1.8.2 breaks lvm
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 16:43:30
1 Hi Martin,
2
3 mea culpa, sorry exactly this seemed to be fixed in 1.8.2.
4
5 in sys-apps/baselayout-1.7.9-r1 there was no check for /proc/lvm now it
6 is.
7 So this is fine for me ;-)
8
9 dominik
10
11 PS: I should really check the particular version before commenting on
12 it, sorry for the waste of bandwidth.
13