From: Joshua Kinard <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Pushing to distfiles?
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 00:23:26
1 Forgive me for being a dunce, but what is the current procedure to push
2 files to distfiles for distribution to the mirrors? The devmanual is blank
3 on this topic, and GLEP75 just talks about the motivations behind the change
4 away from the flat directory format. I am not easily finding anything that
5 details how to get new distfiles onto the mirrors.
6
7 Thanks,
10 Joshua Kinard
11 Gentoo/MIPS
12 kumba@g.o
13 rsa6144/5C63F4E3F5C6C943 2015-04-27
14 177C 1972 1FB8 F254 BAD0 3E72 5C63 F4E3 F5C6 C943
15
16 "The past tempts us, the present confuses us, the future frightens us. And
17 our lives slip away, moment by moment, lost in that vast, terrible in-between."
18
19 --Emperor Turhan, Centauri Republic