From: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
To: Gentoo-Dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] KUSE....
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 17:58:19
1 On Fri, 2001-12-28 at 23:55, Zach Forrest wrote:
2
3 > I agree that it shouldn't be included by default -- I was just trying to
4 > think of a way to make it easier. Everytime I upgrade my sources/kernel,
5 > I have to first add my BeOS filesystem patch to the ebuild file. Not the
6 > worst thing in the world, but it would be nice to have a clean way to do it.
7
8 Have a look at the latest ebuilds ... it is really easy to
9 add a patch.
13 Martin Schlemmer
14 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Developer
15 Cape Town, South Africa